The iconic Rainforest Summer mid-season kids’ pullover anorak is perfect for unpredictable spring and summer weather. Designed for active kids on the go, it features a water-repellent outer shell, light mesh lining and underarm eyelets for extra ventilation. Practical details include a full-length side zip for easy access, a front pouch and a secure fixed hood.
- Details Composition Shipping & Returns Kids' hooded pullover jacket
- Waterproof and water-repellent fabric
- Water column: 3.000mmH2O
- Breathability: MVP 3.000g/m2-24hours
- Front pocket Critically taped seams
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Sideseam opening with zip closure
- Metal eyelets under armholes for extra ventilation
- Elasticated inner cuffs
- Signature elements
- Mesh lining in contrasting colour
The Napapijri journey starts in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, the Monte Bianco, where an Italian manufacturer of travel bags introduced a new sensibility to outdoor apparel, combining innovative materials with close attention to style. Napapijri is a variation of the Finnish word for the Arctic Circle and the logo, half positive and half negative, expresses the North and South Poles in graphic form. The Norwegian flag is closely linked to the brand's DNA, representing Europe’s northernmost country, the birthplace of some of the great explorers of the 20th century as well as a land of extreme conditions and magnificent landscapes.
- 100% POLYAMIDE